Terms of Service
1. Brains.ie starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project.
Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared.
2. Additional services come at additional cost, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate.
If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Our delivery on time promise is no longer valid in the following conditions.
A) There is a delay in any payments;
B) The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project;
C) The client purchases an additional service related to the project that needs integration;
D) There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client;
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution and that is our commitment!
However, Brains.ie will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Brains.ie discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client.
As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Brains.ie believes that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Brains.ie’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client.
In other words, Brains.ie guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to its understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided.
This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If client is not satisfied with Brains.ie Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Brains.ie will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About payment processor:
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Brains.ie always uses PayPal as its payment processor, PayPal prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information they collects online.
All pricing and offers appearing on this site are subject to their validity periods (unless otherwise stated). Promotional offers are not cumulative and Brains.ie is not necessarily committed to them for your custom project.
To receive a Free, no obligation quote for your project, please contact us on our website.
All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
Brains.ie strives its clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites. Even though the review sites due to their own due diligence, all rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites, and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective / objective criteria.
By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such decision, but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
Brains.ie web design projects and offices:
Brains.ie doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Brains.ie has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon.
Brains.ie doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Brains.ie will not be held responsible for them.
Brains.ie‘s agency is Irish and based in Douglas, Cork, Ireland.
All work carried out within Brains.ie is on a central project management system located here www.brains.ie support this helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our terms of service, please contact us.
My name is Orla Healy, I am the Founder of Brains.ie and I would like to thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.